Spot Hogg The Edge Swap Arrow Rest
Spot Hogg's The Edge Swap is the FIRST fully micro-adjustable, target arrow rest on the market to include a quick detach feature. Utilizing all of the features you loved about the Edge, The SWAP technology gives the archer the ability to install, tune, remove, and re-attach the rest all while maintaining perfect accuracy and repeatability.
Being able to remove the rest, or easily swap between different bodies provides a number of highly favorable opportunities that, until now, have never been possible. While impossible to list all of its applications, the list below offers a quick look at some of the truly revolutionary opportunities the Edge Swap provides.
- Safer Travel – Edge Swap can be easily removed and stored in the included hard case.
- Different Arrows Out of Same Bow – Once the bar is installed you can swap seamlessly between different Edge bodies, each set up and tuned for a specific arrow size.
- Experiment with different Tuning – After installing and tuning one Edge body, remove it and replace with another body to experiment with different tunes. You can now experiment with blade angles/thicknesses, rest locations, and arrow configurations, without ever losing that original tune.
- Piece of Mind - Blades break, they wear out, bows get knocked over, people fall down. Tune two Edge bodies identically and always have a backup that can be easily swapped in, eliminating any down time or missed targets.
- The Edge Swap can be order as a single rest , or as a package with one bar and two bodies. Its available in right or left handed and comes with your choice of either a short or long mounting bar.
- Quick Detach Body
- Optional Long or Short Mounting Bar
- No-clamp Vertical Micro Adjust
- No-clamp Horizontal Micro Adjust
- Micro-Click Adjustable Blade Angle
- Lockdown launcher with no bearing or bushing play
- Self centering ,easy to replace blades
- Hard Sided Travel Case
- Available in Right or Left Hand