Hoyt Double XL
This item must be pre-ordered - please email us and we'll arrange to get this in stock for you.
You’re on your own finding boots big enough to fit, but Hoyt have got you covered when it comes to your bow. Introducing the all-new Double XL. This 36 3/4” axle-to-axle powerhouse is modeled after the Pro Defiant, and features a 31- 33” draw length range with a full 8 inches of brace height. This rig delivers a serious punch and ultimate stability for the biggest bowhunters out there.
- Limb: Ultraflex
- Cam: DFX
- Draw length option for each cam size: 31-33"
- FPS (ATA): 340 FPS
- Brace Height: 8"
- Mass Weight: 4.6 LBS
- Axle-to-Axle: 363/4"
- Draw Weight: 40-50#, 50-60#, 55-65#, 60-70#, 70-80#
- Offset Riser Technology that kills vibration and adds strength and stiffness
- The smooth, fast and powerful DFX Cam & ½ system
- Dual Cable Stops for a solid back wall
- An optional limb stop that provides a no-play back wall, for customizable comfort and consistency
- Rotating cam modules, allowing easy adjustment without module replacement or a bow press
- Multilayer laminate UltraFlex limbs
- A zero-tolerance limb-to-pocket connection for precision and accuracy
- The Zero Torque Cable Guard system, which eliminates torque for dead-on alignment
- Synergy between DFX cams and UltraFlex limbs, increasing the axle-to-axle measurement at full draw, and improving form, comfort and accuracy
- Pro-Lock Pocket System
- Perfect balance stabilization system
- Silent Shelf TechnologyTM
- Pro-Fit Custom Grips
- Parallel split-limb technologyTM
- Uniform Stress DistributionTM
- Mulit-layer laminationTM
- Shock-RodTM Technology
- Fuse Custom StringsTM
- Offset Riser Structure
- Zero TorqueTM Cable Guard System
- Cam & 1/2TM Performance System
- Tec LiteTM Risers
- Limb ShoxTM
- DFXTM Cam Technology
- UltraflexTM Limb System