Year after year, the world’s best archers trust Hoyt bows to do what they do best—win. And year after year, Hoyt bows deliver—dominating tournament circuits and topping podiums worldwide. Hoyt take that trust seriously, and feel a responsibility to stand at the cutting edge of the archery industry through ceaseless research, testing, and innovation—using input from the best archers in the world. They do all this for one specific purpose: to help you Prevail.
The Prevail 37 and Prevail 40 are the result of that process, both boasting the XT2000 limb. The Prevail Series introduces a brand new performance-enhancing geometry and two brand new engines to power the bows, the all-new SVX and X3 Cam & ½ Performance Systems. You will also appreciate the all-new additional rear stabilizer location, which is compatible with Hoyt's hard-lock rear stabilizer system (sold separately). Hoyt's proven Shoot-Thru Riser Technology, 4-angle modular grip system, and adjustable 4-position cable guard technology are just a few of the other technologies that make the all-new Prevail Series the most advanced target bows in Hoyt's 86-year history.
- Choose between the high-powered SVX and the ultra-smooth X3 Cam & ½ systems. The SVX is incredibly smooth and fast, and provides a rock-solid back wall that can be adjusted to your preference using Hoyt's new adjustable peg system. For a rock-hard wall, archers can utilize the outer peg position, while archers wanting a softer wall can use an inner peg position. The SVX comes with 65% let-off and a full set of draw length modules with every SVX model bow that allow draw length adjustment in ½” increments. The X3 Cam & ½ is even smoother, with a less aggressive back wall. The X3 allows archers to utilize a draw stop peg for an ultra-hard wall, or remove the peg and utilize Hoyt's new draw stop machined directly into the module for a softer back wall. It is available in 65% or 75% let-off, and comes standard with a rotating inner cam module for easy adjustment in ½” increments. As is always the case with Hoyt cams, both cams are fully optimized for speed and performance by draw length.
- Hoyt’s patent-pending modular grip system allows you to fine-tune your grip pressure by changing the angle of the grip. Every Prevail comes with 4 different grip modules: 0, +2, +4 and +6 degrees, with 0 being the standard angle. Try each one to see which angle helps you achieve a dead-center hold and best fits your shooting style and form.
- The Prevail features an adjustable cable guard bar to help maximize your bow’s tunability and shrink your groups. Four different angle settings allow you to bring the cable guard as close to your arrow as possible without contact, helping to neutralize torque while maintaining perfect arrow flight. Internal locking teeth and two lock down screws ensure it will stay where you put it.
- With two rear stabilizer mounting positions, dialing in the perfect balance has never been easier. Whether you prefer a high or low center of gravity in your shooting, you can fully customize your weight and placement to achieve the perfect feel for your shooting style. In addition, both mounting positions are compatible with Hoyt's new hard-lock stabilizer system (sold seperately), to ensure your stabilizer doesn't rotate out of position or come loose while shooting or making adjustments.
|Prevail 37 X3||Prevail 37 SVX||Prevail 40 X3||Prevail 40 SVX|
|Draw length option for |
each cam size:
|25-27", 27-29", 29-31"||24-26", 26.5-27.5", 28-29", |
|26-28", 28-30", 30-32"||25-27", 27.5-28.5", 29-30", |
|FPS (ATA):||313 FPS||321 FPS||312 FPS||317 FPS|
|Mass Weight:||4.8 LBS||4.8 LBS||5 LBS||5 LBS|
|Draw Weight Ranges:||30-40#, 40-50#, |
|30-40#, 40-50#, |
|30-40#, 40-50#, |
|30-40#, 40-50#, |
- Shoot-Thru TechnologyTM
- Pro-Lock Pocket System
- Parallel split-limb technologyTM
- Uniform Stress DistributionTM
- Multi-Layer LaminationTM
- FUSE Custom StringsTM
- Modular Grip Sytem
- Adjustable Cable Guard System
- Cam & 1/2TM Performance System
- Tec LiteTM Risers
- Limb ShoxTM
- SVX Cam & 1/2
- X3 Cam & 1/2