Vortex Crossfire II 8x42 Binos
Feature for feature, you just won't find what the new Vortex Crossfire II has to offer on any other value-priced binocular. Period. What's more, the fully multi-coated optics deliver performance that most assume is only available in binoculars costing twice as much. Add with complete waterproof/fogproof protection, twist-up eyecups and a rubber armored chassis, the Crossfire II is a rare find.
- Magnification - 8 x
- Objective Lens Diameter - 42 mm
- Eye Relief - 17 mm
- Exit Pupil - 5.3 mm
- Linear Field of View - 315 feet/1000 yards
- Angular Field Of View - 6 degrees
- Close Focus - 7 feet
- Interpupillary Distance - 58-75 mm
- Height - 5.9 inches
- Width - 5 inches
- Weight - 21.2 ounces
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses - Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Roof prisms - valued for greater durability and a more compact size
- Rubber armor - provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection
- Twist eyecups - twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses
- Center focus wheel - adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time
- Diopter - adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on the right eyepiece.
- Tripod adaptable - compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount
- Waterproof optics - sealed with O-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the binocular
- Fogproof - nitrogen gas purging delivers fogproof, waterproof performance
Unlimited life time warranty